Daniel Westerdale is a freelance SharePoint and Office 365 Consultant, helping both private and public sector clients get the most out of their investment in Microsoft's collaboration technologies. Please get in contact should you ever need my services.
- Ensure SharePoint 2016 platform in terms of its readiness for live hybrid deployment: uplift Low Level Design/build documents, raise, RFCs Install Feature Pack 2 upgrade, Office Online installation, resolve critical platform errors and SQL Cluster performance enhancements (completed).
- Act as a champion across the organisation of the use of SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online and Office 365 collaboration sites and tools: Flows, PowerApps Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, Communication and hub sites.
- Responsible for on premise SharePoint farm performance and availability in line with current and future requirements (in progress)
- Representative on the architecture and governance forum as a responsible for ensuring policies are applied holistically to both on-premise and online platforms.
- Play a lead role in implementation and success of an Enterprise Content Management and Collaboration Centres of Excellence.
- Work with colleagues and 3rd parties to build and configure web portals, services, integrate business applications, and manage administration and deployment of collaborative solutions
- Responsible for delivery of business change projects using SharePoint as the delivery platform in conjunction with Digital Innovation team
Restructured of all SharePoint Online hosted location and head office team sites; in preparation of a major organisation wide training initiative.
- Key achievements are as follows:
- Delivered a Corporate & Directorate: Risk Management System for identifying risks and associated actions.
- Technical Lead for the successful trial of Office 365: Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, Flows and PowerApps.
- Designed and Developed, Nintex for Office 365: Forms and Workflows to improve internal processes & auditing. Examples include,
- Policy Manager. a multi-state workflow which is able to manage the review & reissuing cycle for any policy in the organisation
- New User Request & Leaver Notification which include an integrated User Asset Check List, SLA calculator, location/head office approver selection and status monitoring overviews.
- Fraud reporting Form and Workflow for internal staff and external users such as a relative of someone staying at one of the developments or villages.